Sunday, August 13, 2006

Works in Progress and a completion

Well the seed stitch/moss stitch scarf if done for Kole. Didn't start out for him, but he's the new owner. It seems to be cold enough for a scarf the last 2 days. We built a fire in the fireplace tonight. Mid August!! It's just not right.
Next is the sock from the self-striping sock yarn. I'm washing a sample to see how much it will shrink before I get to far. I really like the Twisted Sisters Sock Book. Really good.



The piece for the Weavers, Spinners and Dyers Exibit is nearly done. I don't like the natural dye colours that everyone had to use, but it's almost done. Not overly inspiring. That's it for the moment. Frogged the Sage Green Mohair cardigan that I was working on. I've spent to many hours knitting and frogging that yarn. It will find a new home somewhere else.

No comments: