Chery TAGGED me with a weird meme. It must be something like a screaming meme. I think you get that in some countries after drinking the water. I know I screamed when I saw her name on Leigh's blog and knew what may be coming my way. It has rules too. Write your list of 6 weird things about yourself. Pick 6 more people to do the same and list them. Then make a comment in their blog that they've been tagged and that they should read your blog.
I'm playing Freeze Tag on this one. One of the weird things about me that's not listed is that I feel guilty making people participate in things like chain letters and now the new blog tag. Personal, yes! Weird, maybe. Could be too, that I don't have an endless list of bloggers that I feel cyberly connected with enough to say "You've been Tagged" and they have no idea who I am. Mostly because I'm a lurker on most blogs. Ok, enough.
1. I can go for several years, eating the same thing for breakfast. Unless I go out for breakfast. Don't really like the meal. Happens to early in the morning for decision making.
2. I don't like coffee. I've stated that before, my sisters and I don't drink coffee, so it's not really weird to me.
3. I don't like chatting on the phone without a reason. This is why. I use to work in the medical industry and the phone lines (6-7) would ring non stop, all day long. So after getting home from work, I wouldn't answer the phone. Now it's brief and to the point. That's also why I only have to top up my phone every 3-4 months.
4. Kitchen and bathroom counter top clutter puts me over the edge. MUST BE SANITARY!!
5. I must finish sewing projects within 2 days. If not finished, I will ditch the project out of sheer boredom.
6. I will not eat leftovers unless it pizza or the rare Chinese food. Can you say Salmonella?? 5 days in the ICU and a near death experience with clear that right up.
So that's it for me. Probably not that weird, but "I am who I am." I think that's a "Popeye quote", Isobel. Or maybe it's "I ams who I ams, eats me spinach from a can, I'm Popeye the sailor man.