Wednesday, March 28, 2007

International Feltmakers


Well, tomorrow morning I'm off to Wales to attend the annual International Feltmakers AGM. I have been so busy, that it really hasn't caught up with me that it's already tomorrow. The bag is packed. Most of it is felting supplies and comfy shoes. Lots of Ibuprofen for the achey arms and back.

Should be great fun and a fantastic learning experience. It's in Swansea at the local University. There are 5 workshops, a night at the museum on campus, movie, drinks and dancing one night, exhibit of felt that you can bring things in for, the AGM on Sunday and a dinner that you should be wearing something felt. That could be a problem. Most of the felt I make, I give away. Maybe I can make something before Saturday night? We'll see.

We had to make a name tag or badge, so that was finished and started tonight after dinner. I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to share when I get back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, how was it? I hope a lot of fun !