I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about. Not that I don't have a list of things I'd love to do or make, I just can't get motivated to do anything. It seemed to happen just after the Christmas knitting was done. 10 days in Portugal, with a suitcase full of wool, needles and patterns and all I came away with was a hat. Cute! Yes! But a, count them, one hat. Since then, I've started the aqua yarn several times. Finished the back and am now reknitting the back on smaller needles.
I've seen several felted bags that I love, but how many bags does one girl and her family need? I still need to finish a few sewing projects and start a few more, but again...
1. A Coat to hem since last spring.
2. Several skirts and trousers to get started on.
3. Felt Jewelry to make for next months Felters Guild.
4. Fleeces to card and spin before the moths get to them.
5. Etsy shop to load pictures and descriptions onto.
So, I'm in a funk that I hope doesn't last long. I'll get to a point of just tossing it all. Until then.... Blogging may be slim.