Saturday, August 09, 2008

Resin















It all starts somewhere. I bought a ring off ETSY. (curse you etsy!!) From there, it went through the warping of my mind. "Hey, I could do that!" Heard that before.

Well, the Internet is a handy thing and since my parents were already coming to visit and this stuff is relatively small....

Here you go.















I used a product called EasyCast. I'm very happy with the results. I knew that paper making session would come in handy at some point!
















So these are the things in the new SHOP!















These are the rings I'm just made about. The purple on is Fab, but has a small bit of resin on the side, so I didn't put it in. Guess I'll have to wear it : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!!! I love rings, my fingers are tiny...anything in a 3 or 4???

Anonymous said...

They look great H! Congrats on getting your shop up and running....see you in the forums sometime :-D